1) What is covered by this warranty. Hotel Equipment Australia warrants to the
- conforms to Hotel Equipment Australia published specifications, and
- is free from defects in material and workmanship.This warranty is for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. If the buyer discovers within this time a failure of the product to conform to specifications or a defect in material or workmanship, it must promptly notify in writing, (but not after expiration of the warranty) of the exact manner in which the product was so defective, the conditions of usage which gave rise to such claims, and deliver to therewith a representative sample which may include photographs, statutory declarations, receipts or reports exemplifying the claimed defects, for examination by engineers. Should the product prove to be defective as set forth above, Hotel Equipment Australia at its own cost and expense repair the product or replace with new and ship to purchaser a replacement product for all those items demonstrating such defects that are shipped back prepaid to Hotel Equipment Australia at 2, Snowbird Place, Wishart, Queensland, 4122.
2) What is not covered by this warranty. Hotel Equipment Australia does not warrant,
- any product not manufactured by Hotel Equipment Australia or,
- defects caused by failure to provide a suitable installation environment,
- damaged caused by use of the product for purposes other than those for which it was designed,
- damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, loading beyond its design specifications,
- damage during shipment, storage, mishandling or any abuse by the purchaser,
- fair wear and tear.Goods have been manufactured and inspected with the greatest care. However, damages caused by mishandling during a customer installation can be avoided by due care and attention to installation and shipping instructions.
3) Warranty of title. In addition to the warranties set forth in the previous paragraphs, Hotel Equipment Australia warrants that it has good title to the product free of any encumbrance and that the product shall be delivered directly from Hotel Equipment Australia.
4) Disclaimer of warranty. The foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
5) Limitations of remedies. In no case shall Hotel Equipment Australia be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages based upon breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, facilities or services, down-time, the claims of third parties, including customers, any injury to property or persons.
6) Time limit for bringing suit. Any action for breach of warranty must be commenced within 12 months following delivery of the goods.
7) No other warranties. Unless modified in a writing, these terms herewith is understood to be the complete warranty terms. No representative or employee of Hotel Equipment Australia or any other party, is authorized to make any warranty in addition to these terms.